PURPOSE OF THIS NOTICE
Heartland Financial Services, Inc recognize the importance of our customers’ trust. Keeping our customers’ personal information confidential is a top priority for Heartland Financial Services, Inc employees, agents and staff. This notice, which is required by state and federal law, explains our privacy policies.
OUR PRIVACY POLICIES AND PRACTICES
We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we received from you on applications or other forms
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates or others.
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency.
We may disclose all of the information we collect, as described above, about our customers or former customers, to companies that perform marketing services on our behalf or to other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements. We may also disclose information about our customers or former customers as permitted by law.
We may disclose non-public personal information about you, such as we have described above, to the following types of third parties that perform marketing services on our behalf or with whom we have joint marketing agreements:
- Fulfillment service providers, such as envelope stuffing services;
- Financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements which is limited to insurance providers.
We may also disclose nonpublic personal information about you to non affiliated third parties as permitted by law.
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information in order to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.